Friday, November 30, 2012

12 hours day out.

Finally had my first outing with my friends after I came back - I was saved from inches of dust covered on me when they were having their exam. It was a movie day, had The Rise of The Guardians and Breaking Dawn Part II in a day; and the very skilful LumLum picked me up that day, frankly, I enjoyed being fetched by her AHAHAHAHA (it's a compliment, don't be sensitive :P )



LOL the reflection of the big yellow M of Mcd covered your Jack Frost.


Renesmee was super cute and pretty, envy envy envy.




My very first photo with her :D



Very blur photos I had because of the soft skin effect, oops?
And hell no, why was it the end of the twilight saga??!! ME NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!! :'(
However, it had a very good ending - a happily every after ending. Thanks to Stephenie Meyer for such beautiful vampire love story, the storyline could actually catch the heart and trigger the feeling, I bet Lum could profoundly understand what I meant HAHA.


After the 2 movies, we went for dinner at Tony Romas.


This is for 6 pax, too little or too much? HAHAHA

Spent our dinner time with the phones to call out some people for a simple gossip-py gathering at Leisure Mall at 8 p.m. since most of them stayed in Cheras. It was almost 8 when we left - yeap, we were already late - the situation got worse when I realised my phone was missing as we almost approached the main road. Imagine Lynn and I crossed the busy road without any crossing lines - it was drizzling in that evening - and hurried to Tony Romas to get my phone and luckily the waiter kept it for me, thank God!

We were late for an hour, thanks to the super common traffic jam in KL, the patience of Evelyn & Ywai was very much appreciated *wink* Had lots of fun during the 2 hours chatter - especially the jokes and gossips updated me HAHAHAH.


Had a very great night with them, none of us wanted to go home. However, most of the under 18s have curfew - except me - so they have to get home before 11 p.m. Wish to gather again and continue our 'secret' conversation, promise promise?? :D

That's all on that day. The moment I spent with them was very meaningful and happy happy happy! I love all of you, friendship does the forever thing, if you know what I meant.(^∇^)
xoxo.



3 comments:

  1. I understand XDD let's go yum cha again next friday XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy First photo HOHOHO !!! That day was really a GREAT DAY !!! happy happy happy. and do not forget our "cold jokers" bwahahahha Ciao !

    ReplyDelete