Saturday, October 20, 2012

2O1O2O12



Random post before I disappear into the mist of exam; last chance to turn on my mac, I think?
Hm, exam preparation. Went to library and as I left, saw zombies everywhere!
Yea, zombies. It was zombies parade in Brighton today, in London last week - for Halloween.





There will be a school halloween party but - unfortunately - I'm going to have my english literature exam on the next day. Aih... didn't manage to celebrate the first halloween in my life this year.


Apparently, am having a love-hate relationship with my don't-know-what-colour-it-is hair. 
Urgh, leave it or dye it brown?? And the irritating fringe, leave it or cut it??
My hair is already terribly damaged, gosh, look at the super dry dry hair ends.


Hope that I could manage to bear this annoying hair. Otherwise, I would cut it off - again!

No comments:

Post a Comment