Saturday, October 13, 2012

Transformation?

I always wanted to update my blog, but every time I turned on my computer, I shut it down again lol.

Just finished one of my exam papers on Friday; my IGCSE finally has officially started yesterday :/
Got my camera charger from my roommate after I came back to the UK, like finally.
It was quite a peculiar feeling when I looked at the photos I took when I'd just arrived here.

10 months. OMG 10 MONTHS?! I've been here for 10 months!!
Hmm, somehow people aren't aware of time's actually passing by; and brought awful lots of changes to our appearances, experiences etc. : life.

I've changed a lot, seriously. I don't know whether it is a good sign, or not, though.
The me from January to August;




And finally, I've got pink hair now!
(none of the photos are edited, the colour it appears on your screen is the actual colour of my hair)



OK... it's red now, I know. The colour faded and it became red, it would become brown after few days, I think, since I didn't bleach it :/
Urghh, my brother betrayed me; he asked my parents to have a look at my facebook but luckily I've set my profile as private. However, when I phone them, they were like... WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR FB? dafuq.



My roommate, Xylina. 
She has witnessed my change, so am I to her.
Imagine, when a blonde and a pink walk together on the street, you'd easily find that everyone's would gaze at them lol. 


                  



So erm... sometimes selca isn't only a vain activity, it also tells you that... 
you grew older, somewhat.


AHHHH, the main transformation:
The Lyee who always resisted kpop................... likey BIGBANG! #fangirl
My friend (a super crazy kpop fans from HK) said that it was a pure irony for me, because I was like, teasing her to be so abandoned into those kpop thingy before I went back to Malaysia, for 8 months; but now, after I came back to the UK, I became one of them. LOL.





My home screen wallpaper EHEHEHEHE.





Wish me luckin my exam, go!
I will update my blog more often when I get back to Malaysia & I'll get my licence ASAP before the SPM ends!
Me want fetch fetch LumLum & Lynn and then speed up to 2873637628736823876 km/hour!
AHAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment