Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas eve gathering

Since new year eve is approaching, I've to post this before I have to do the new year eve one. So, I'm so sorry that I've to postpone the steamboat party thing. Actually the reason I don't feel like editing the videos is there are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many videos. The banana one, the alaska one and the jump-down-from-2nd-floor one (only people who came on that day would understand) :/


OK, on that day, Monday, erm, we went to The Library @ Leisure Mall.








Four of us were there first - and of course - the selca session started and we also had our lunch there while we were waiting for them LOL. Frankly, the service there was... erm... not that good but the lunch set which Lum and JW ordered were quite nice and cheap.
The soup was served before the mains (duh!) and then I was like asking the waiter what soup it was, and he answered me "err.... it is like a soup". Duh, of course I knew it was something like a soup -,- Later I ordered a nachos since we still had to wait for few people but the nachos was served 1 hour later! Oh ehm gee, a hungry man is an angry man.


Soon the others joined us, we then ordered beers since there was a buy 1 free 1 promotion, as in buy 1 pint free 1 pint.

: stolen from Lum.
 
And this is so cute :P
 

I had my own 1 pint and they four shared 1 pint, but still, JW ended up with a tomato red face and he insisted he was fine and wasn't drunk LOL. And let's see......




Oh my 9 years mate, the fact is you didn't seem fine at all.
Sorry, I sold you out AHAHAHA!

And then I had my another pint and a apple cider again when yy arrived since it was a buy 1 free 1 promotion, do not waste it! The apple cider was super nice, but it was sold at RM20 in The Library but I saw it was only RM11 in Giant LOL - business :/
And then - without any doubt - photo boom time. But I didn't have most of the photos, I don't know where are the photos, actually. And this is the photo of the day,

: stolen from Evelyn


xoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment