Friday, December 7, 2012

Steamboat gathering on O6122O12.

Finally we'd decided to have steamboat this time instead of BBQ, since we already had two torturing cleaning experiences after the happy-charcoal-burning-bbq session. So, BBQ is no more an option for us; for the 20th or 21st gathering, can we have steamboat instead? I don't want to wash the floor after the tiring pool games. Please to consider on this, pleeeeeeeease? *puppy eyes*

So, this was the place the laughter started and the happiness gathered that night - my house,



Not many photos were taken but we recorded lots of videos in this party. I can't stop laughing as I re-watch those videos we recorded yesterday, especially the hosting part! You will instantly understand what I meant and why I couldn't stop laughing after you watch the videos. No matter how many times I re-watch it, I still laugh like an insane!

Ximan and I were the first 2 person became wet but it was a very long journey of discussion before we got wet, undeniably the discussion was just crap -,-

Next, was the climax of the night: the funny yet creative food introduction, by Ximan & Veanne,
they named it 美食性节目 LOL I've no idea of the relationship between the food and the name of it.
The entire process of recording was so torturing because we laughed like mad people we just couldn't stop laughing! So..............
THIS IS THE VIDEO!!!
That was the food part and this is the beverage part:
AHAHAHA I laughed like hell as the opening skipped into her unexpected english-slanged chinese poetry & nice-to-the-eardrum singing. What I could say is, ODD!
We really enjoyed the wine my brother brought for us, even the glasses were new and purposely brought by him, I love you gor gor! Here are the evidences how much we loved the wine - precisely, how much we loved to pose with the wine LOL.



As I mentioned, not many photos were taken & most of the photos were off focus :/ So, videos will do?
Last but not least, the group photo!


Thank you for the moments we shared that night and the days we spent together during our high school life,
I appreciate everything I've learnt and the friendship I've gained from all of you.
Even though we were first strangers but now we are friends; even though we disliked each other but we know & appreciate each other. Most of us are leaving the place we usually gathered - KC, however, tons of gatherings are waiting for us in the future!





No comments:

Post a Comment