Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25O62O12

Countdown 2 months? Hrmmm....

A short update today.
I was actually on the halfway tortured by english literature but I've decided to amuse myself by blogging & my twin sister suddenly popped out :O
































Do we look alike? I hadn't introduce her to anybody before. She accompanies me every time when I'm struggling for the long meaningless literature essays, how lovely she is AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I actually know it looks extremely stupid but people would lose their sanity easily as they were depressed until certain extent, agreed?

& look at my hair in the second photo, it looks like I've highlighted it with purple/violet colour :/
It has proven that non-professional (me) hair dying isn't reliable, but I think it looks quite nice :P



Oh yeah yeah, congratulations to my friends in KC who have currently finished their exam!!
But hor.................
YOU WILL  HAVE YOUR TRIAL AND SPM VERY SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment