Saturday, June 30, 2012

The now me.


Counted the boxes with numbers on the calendar - realised that I've left Malaysia half a year, precisely! (I think) I'm pretty sure that my friends miss me super much *chuckles* I MISS ALL OF YOU TOO!  
Time and environment undeniably change people A LOT. The now me isn't the previous me anymore, but I'm still the one you miss every day OHOHOHOHOHO :P


1. - Currently I'm super in love with 'Better Me' by Fiona Sit. Even I'm listening to it while I'm blogging now. I repeated the song again & again & again. She's sooooooo pretty!  
The meaningful lyrics has impressed me. Your ex will never ruin your life, but builds up your future. You learn as you fall; you'll find yourself as you'd lost once. Yes??






2. - Currently I'm reading 'Celebriteens - Break the Rules' by Joanna Philbin. 
OK... If you're one of my close friends, I bet you are staring the screen with your big round eyes now, right? Because I didn't read AT ALL. A girl who didn't even read in Chinese is reading an English book now... ridiculous huh? I think so as well LOL 
But this book is quite nice to read, compared with the boring literature. (duh?!)


3. - Currently I've been searching for the colleges to have my A-Level next year. Scholarship is definitely the sole factor of consideration! 
I swear I've to achieve good results to get the scholarship, HWAITING! (I laughed like hell when I typed 'hwaiting' because this was what my k-pop friends usually said in their daily life instead of saying 'fighting', I've blended into their world successfully!) 
& guess what... Bellerbys College is offering something to me even though I don't know what it is :/
The head of science department just suddenly came into the class and told me that he'd a discussion with the headmaster and would arrange a time for me to discuss about the fees with the headmaster next week. Wish that it would be a good and friendly discussion, PRAY PRAY PRAY!


4. - Currently I've super grassy hair, as you can see. I've no idea what I should do to make it looks tidier. What I can do is... tie them all up & reveal my high high forehead :'(
Oh my dear hair hair... faster grow long long, so that you are long enough to be styled when I get back to Malaysia...

Lastly,
5. - Currently I'M BROKE! & this is actually how I look like now...



By the way, half of 2012 has gone, time really flies.
& I'm really excited because I'm going back very very very soooooooooooooooooooon!
Countdown 1 month and 18 days! Hurray!!!


*Note that I think I'd been listening Better Me not less than 20 times to finish this post lol.

3 comments:

  1. Please don't turn into amor I beg you >< but nvm.. If u have symptoms of becoming an amor.. I'm sure i'll smack u ! Ok so.. U're reading an english book ==+ should I say wow or ceh XDD hwaiting in ur studies and hell NO !! I DON'T MISS YOU !!!! haha.. See ya soon :) with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why no miss me.... me sad sad liao.... (this is so not amor) xD

      Delete
  2. Oh dear Lyee,you are actually reading a book?!!
    难以置信啊啊啊 but still ,great,that means you are improving :))
    Faster come back!! I guess you will come back before our school holidays start right? Need to meet you before my trip to Beijing!! It's been half a year since you less,oh i am a honest people so i won;t lie like Lum,Yup,we misses you alot!!
    with love,lijun :)

    ReplyDelete