Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First turn.


Beginning of my summer term.. & 'another' beginning of my blog as well lol.

Was planning to post something about summer since I'd taken quite a lot of photos. But the battery of my camera died when I was trying to transfer the photos from the camera to my computer. And guess what?... I COULDN'T FIND MY CHARGER! I was wondering... how can I live in these few months without my camera until I get back to Malaysia? & the photo above was taken with photo booth after I realised that my charger was gone & look.. I was frowning :/

Now, I've finished my end of term exam, got my results, my beloved roommate had gone back to China, & I'm alone now, sitting alone in the room #foreveralone

...I wish I could find my charger, from somewhere else in my room, perhaps. Wish me luck. #peace

No comments:

Post a Comment