Saturday, July 7, 2012

O7O72O12

It's 7th of July, O7O7 today!
Woke up at 1130 & then had my very first meal at 1330 at La Fourchette, my always favourite patisserie.
Finally I'm back here to have my tea after 2 months since I've moved to my new house, oh yeah babe...


My strawberry tart and earl grey ♥ LOL I was planning to blog after my delicious strawberry tart & that's why my laptop was just right behind the tart.
However, my nightmares were lying on the chair behind - my homework.... including the UNSEEN ENG LIT! Seriously, I hate this temporary teacher so much. She doesn't even explain or discuss with us and she expects we'll know everything about it. The point is, she doesn't return any of the essays to us after we'd handed in for like... 1 or 2 weeks. Only 2 students, 2 x 2 essays. That's no point for us to vomit out the essays at the midnights -,-


Yummy yummy! The strawberries were so sweet & juicy! I'm certainly enjoying my life now (before I start my homework). I've watched The Amazing Spider-Man, First Time & The Bounty in 2 days, & planning to watch Ted tonight! But don't know why, I didn't have the 'watching movie' feel when I was watching hrmmm. I've had get used to watch movies with certain person? Perhaps.




The Amazing Spider-Man - oh ehm gee, the LIZARDS! Oh gosh. The disgusting crawling slimy creatures had freaked me out! I think my friends could probably imagine what was my expression when I saw those 'wad dat' things appear on the screen omg omg omg omg omg. I could definitely feel that they were crawling on my skin... & imagine their so-called amazing tail EWW! OK lah... by all accounts, it was a quite nice movie but still, no 'watching movie' feel. I've to get used to be alone.



First Time - Angelababy, my goddess goddess goddess! I love her so much I'd turn to a lesbian because of her lol. Hrm... Why are there always lies lurk beneath every love story? When lies finally became the truth, when they finally in love with each other, they couldn't stay together. Always the same story no matter in movies or reality. ——宋诗乔:别哭,我的坏男孩,要知道,我不舍得走远。



The Bounty - Fiona & Chapman! Both of them are really funny, I love them so muuuuch! The movie was funny but it's quite hard to laugh out when you were watching the movie alone, it seems stupid. & also reveals the reality, the 'cha-ching effect'. Money isn't everything, money shotldnt't be everything.




OK, have to start my homework now. Going to have my mock exam 1 month later - which is O8O8, 8th of August, another nice nice date :/
Wish me luck, TATA!

2 comments:

  1. See.. Told ya to watch more movies with us ~ I hvn't watch first time T.T wait till u come back we go watcb MOVIES !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob, I'll prepare a list of movies when I come back as long as you pay for everything I spent in movies! AHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete