Friday, July 27, 2012

27O72O12 Olympic Opening Ceremony

OHHHHHHHHH-OLYMPIC!
I'm here 8 p.m. now, 1 hour more to the olympic opening ceremony! Planning to watch it online :)

FRIDAY - the only day in a week to hang out until wee hours, but it's a big no way for me (I've only tried twice) because I do everything ALONE. I'm always teased by the father of my host family,
(in cantonese)
He: 咦 点解Zoe甘早返geh 今日星期五涡 无男仔约你出街meh (in a sarcastic way)
Me: 哎 我日日都系甘早返既啦 无market 你又吾系吾知
He: 你真系闷 我地中多节目过你
Aiyo, no market here, not my fault, blame on my chromosome 2, which had decided my appearance.


So, I usually spend my time with movies - eating while watching is always my favourite. (& of course I won't forget to take photos HAAHAHAHA! - vain) I won't eat when there's no movie to watch; I won't watch when there's no food to eat.


I ought to be nervous because I'm going to have my IELTS tomorrow! - Reading writing listening speaking. I've no way to revise, what I can do is relaaaaaaaaaaaax myself. 
See, I felt so rejuvenated with my strawberry (was that a strawberry or grape, I've forgotten) - the fruit salad was simply awesome! It's actually a fruit shake, I poured the included pineapple and passion fruit juice & mixed it with the fruits & then shake shake shake. You can drink it as fruit juice as well! It makes me feel refreshing in this awful awful & awful weather.

Hrm, the weather issues. It was raining everyday last week but it's sunny everyday this week and they said it will rain next week -,- what's wrong with the weather? Terrible change in climate, blame ourselves, the destroyers of nature. (did too many literature responses about humanity lol)
I can't bear the high temperature anymore! I was yelling like an insane yesterday due to the rise in temperature. First time ever I'd seen the beads of sweat are dripping from my forehead in UK!
Since my host family is malaysian as well, they said I would certainly miss the weather here when I go back to malaysia because every time they went back to malaysia, they sweat like hell as though they were taking shower under the blazing hot sun.

18 degrees Celcius = hot hot weather for the british. As I walked along the street, I could see the girls wearing bikinis & the boys weren't wearing their top. Imagine someone wore like this in malaysia, you would definitely hear the 三姑六婆 gossiped about that person - OBVIOUS CULTURE DIFFERENCE.

Even when I video-called my mom, she asked the same question every time: 
Why do you wear like this? Don't learn those that you shouldn't learn.
Seriously I don't know what's the problem on my outfit -,-


Wish me luck in the IELTS!
My roommate came back, have to start my non-stop conversation with her now because I'm so afraid of the speaking test tomorrow wtf. I would possibly stutter over a word in front of the examiner tomorrow... Pray for me, pray for myself.



OK the opening ceremony started when I was about to end this post.
It was so astonishing!! It has successfully shown the culture and history of UK, very true.
& the appearance of Rowan Atkinson aka Mr. Bean tuned on my hysterical mode! I love him so much! He's soooooooooooo CUTE! I just automatically picked up my phone & recorded the part of performance he had participated!

Laugh die me!



Look at him!!!! 





HABIS.
GOODNIGHT!
Have to sleep earlier so that the examiner won't see a panda walks in to the exam hall tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment