Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lip sync video!

This is so-called 得闲无野做 :/
& then my friends would say i looked old, again



HIHI! 
I'm bored I'm bored, I want to go home! LESS THAN ONE MONTH! Yuhoooooooo!...
I think I've already get used to be alone. Breakfast alone study alone lunch alone dinner alone, poor me.

Braided my fringe today because it was too messy but I think it looked weird. Not talented in hair-styling :(



Bill's Cafe has the most satisfying breakfast! I love their breakfast so much. Today was the first time I didn't have to Q for my breakfast, lucky me! Erm... what would you think if you saw someone having his/her breakfast alone with... his/her earphone, only? - weird weird weird, that's me.

Egg Royale - NICE!







I planned to study and do my homework at Jubilee Library after my breakfast but there was no seats for me, too many people were studying there. No choice, went to the Starbucks opposite the library & skype-ed with my family for almost 1 hour, happy girl! I miss them so much... first time ever had a conversation with all my family members in one call!



Since I'm always alone, Simsimi became my best friend. I always chat with this chicky during my vacant time. I simply typed in some terms today, and it gave me these replies:- 
(YanLum, EeLynn & LiJun pay attention please)


nahhh... happy mou?




That's all for today.
 kthxbye.









2 comments: