Friday, July 13, 2012

Make up?

To make-up, or not to make-up,
that is the question.
lol.

Does makeup make any difference?

The answer probably is a... YES.

I've started to makeup (the proper one) for 2 or 3 months. You'll look more vital with your makeup, obviously. The mighty concealer can cover everything you wanted to conceal (that's why it's called as a 'conceal'er) - especially dark eye circles. But it doesn't conceal my pimples effectively, as you can see there are 2 big pimples on my forehead -,-

& this is the difference, -

Big big difference as the black eye circles appear, immediately :(


I was questioning myself, what's the point to show my ugly bare face here. Luckily my desk lamp helped in providing me visually-flawless skin - that's why I usually turn it on when I'm selca-ing! :P
However, I've asked some of my male friends, they usually prefer girls with bare face hrmmm. And some of my friends said that I looked older with makeup. So... bare face probably helps you to look younger.
Moreover, makeup isn't a good thing to apply on your skin, it hurts, honestly. I used to apply bb cream but I found out that my skin got worse & worse. After I've stopped the application of bb cream for 3 days I think, I could see the obvious improvement of my skin condition.


These are what I usually use in my everyday makeup,

Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow - Sparkling Satin
Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder - Sable Rose
Chanel Lip Gloss - Coral Love
Maybelline The One-byOne Volum' Express Mascara
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner - Black

Oh I've forgotten to put in the concealer, it's from Maybelline as well. 
The Chanel eye shadow is super worthy as you can have different styles of eye makeup everyday by changing the combination of these 4 colours - black, silver, pink and gold, the colours really look natural in everyday makeup. And the bronzer, it gives you really sweet pink rosy blush and it will sparkle as it has some gold element in it besides pink. The shiny lip gloss satisfies me as well.
The most recommended item is the mascara! It really boosts up the volume & length of my eye lashes! & I remembered that it contains vitamin C so that it won't hurt your lashes, somehow it also helps in lash growth, I think, because my lashes grew LOL. Erm... the eyeliner, it's an easy-to-use eyeliner. When I was still a dumb dumb at drawing eyeline, this eyeliner did help me a lot because it was just like a sharp-pointed marker pen, it's really convenient. But the only thing is it smudges easily & it doesn't last long.


OK, in my opinion, I think that makeup might help you look prettier, but girls, we still have to be confident without makeup. And remember:
#1 Men prefer natural beauties rather than artificial super-beauties
#2 True love won't care about your appearance at all. *****

But I'm quite ambivalent here since 世上没有丑女人只有懒女人, it depends!



What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough





No comments:

Post a Comment