Sunday, July 15, 2012

This weekend.

Tired & sleepless weekend!
I'm accompanied by....
this stupid thing.
I was reading it all the time so that I could finish it before Monday, but I don't think I did. It's already half past 9 now & I haven't finished the last 30 pages and erm... I'm actually blogging now without giving it a damn care because it really kills my sensory cells before it reaches my brain :(

Went to London yesterday. Seriously I couldn't believe that I'd read it throughout the journey to London on the train, I'm SUPER :/ 



People said that dessert could help in healing bad mood, but I've proven that it doesn't work. I've been suffering from very serious homesick since my brother had left UK. I dreamt about my family and friends almost every night! Oh gosh... 4 weeks more!! & I thought dessert could help so I went to Laduree, again... or maybe it was just an excuse for me to consume super high calories food lol. The loneliness actually embraces you when you're having something good but you've nobody to share with. However, the chocolate cake was really really nice!

And I had an outstanding experience yesterday - I took care of a baby girl, for the whole night. She cried when she woke up at the midnight, she was in silence only when I nestled her in my arm & walk around (she shouted when I tried to sit down and have a rest) -,- I couldn't sleep for the whole night because I'd to stay alert in case she cried I had to prepare her milk. It was really suffering, therefore please appreciate whoever took care of you when you were little, it wasn't an easy job.


Sunday! I slept at 5 and I woke up at 10 today, my black eye circles are getting worse & worse.

Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch
Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
Bag: Louis Vuitton Tivoli
Shades: Prada


Decided to have a late brunch and then continue wrestling with the 'My Mother Said I Never Should'. I know it was a very high energy content meal, but it was my only meal today... (obviously I'm finding reason for myself, again). 

And then I went to church in the evening:-
When there are NEVERS in our life, the God of NEVERTHELESS tells us nothing is impossible 



That's all,
Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. you looked old...seriously XDDD
    i know u miss me ~~~~~~~
    less than a month ! let's rock in Malaysia XDDD

    ReplyDelete